What is the best way to play lotto and win?
- I want to play lotto, and I just wanted to know is it better to pick some random numbers and just play them, or would it be beter to just get quick picks all the time? I dont realy have any lucky numbers to play, but i can play the numbers that accure the most in lotto, would that be better than a quick pick? Also does any one have any tips on winning?
Answer by danimonio
buy lots of tickets. or research the odds for a particular lotto game then buy a ticket at an approximated “lucky” time. eg. if the odds of winning is 1 : 1,720,500 buy a ticket after the 1,720,499th person.
disclaimer: results may vary from what is implied.
- I was planning to sell lotto at a shop i have empty. If anyone knows how to register to sell lotto. Extra info would be useful.
Answer by ShirleyFrazier
The steps to offer Lotto to your customers depend on the state in which you do business.
As an example, in New Jersey, the Lotto page for retailers begins with the following information:
“If you have been in business for at least six (6) months at your present retail location and are requesting to have the Lottery machine installed, contact the Lottery District Office for your county. A Lottery Sales Representative will contact you for an interview and completion of a market evaluation which you must pass, prior to filling out the application form.”
There is more information on the link below under the section “How to Become a Retailer.”
Visit your states office Web site, and look for the department of revenue or similar office that will guide you through the steps.
Shirley George Frazier
Author and Small Business Expert
- Is there a lotto website that you can log onto, enter your lottery numbers right after purchasing the ticket, then be automatically e-mailed and told if your numbers are winning numbers, and if so, how much you won? Just thought that it would be nice to have a fully automated system so you wouldnt even have to think about checking the numbers. If there is, any info would be greatly appreciated!
Contributions from Database with reference to Paddy Power -
Answer by nathanvise
I do not know about such system. However I like to look at live drawing when I rarely buy a lotto ticket.. In principle, I do not understand why people are not ready to make even the minimum effort for winning the lottery.
For example your expression” you wouldnt even have to think….”
Any money, even it from lottery, does not come to you for doing nothing.
For what “fully automated”?
Where are our emotions? Our native curiosity?Our mind?
- Estimate for like an average lotto, for a 1 in 10 chance.
Answer by Toshi
the odds of winning the lotto is 1 in a million. To make it simplified 1 in 10 you would need to buy 100,000 lotto tickets LOL
- What is the chance of me winning the lotto 649 jackpot with 200 dollars worth of lottery tickets. What can i do to increase the odds of winning?
Answer by a8145060
in 6/49 lottery you have overall payout of 1:54 line,All 54 tables in theory should be any prize.
if 1 line/table cost 1$ and you buy 200 line you Supposed to have 200/54=3+- any prize.
Another theoretical calculation can be done with the Payout.
6/49 Payout is 45%
Categorised as: Variation